Request callback


    Get A Free Case EvaluationHave a legal issue?

    Submit your inquiry to speak to a Senior Lawyer

      Can you get a section 10 for High Range PCA?

      It is possible to avoid a conviction and be placed on a conditional release order without a conviction (formerly known as a section 10) for any offence. It is up to the discretion of the court. The more serious the offence, the less likely you are to avoid a conviction. A non conviction for a charge of High Range PCA is extremely rare.

      Comments are closed.

      Ask a question now!